English language challenges

In this semester I recognize that I learned more than the semester before, I like that this semester we saw gramatic and fonetic with more details and that is what I need to practice because there are technical things that I don't know, yet. I think the experience of learning english as any other depends of the teacher, I like that this semester the teacher made us to talk a lot, the class was more didactics and the time pass faster because it was more funny. the first hour of the class is very important to me because I learn thing that I don't have kown at the moment, but the second hour of the class is important too because whit blogs I can practice what I already know. I like blogs issues there were interesting, I think I need to improve my english regarding to phsycological terms and practice more the speaking and pronunciation. I really like to go to a student exchange but most of the countries demands you to know english besides the country's language if it's not english. it would be so interesting to know another culture completely diferent than Chile and if I stay moths there I would be force to learn the language to survive in there. Outside the english class I don't use english so much. the only thing that I do in english is seeing movies and series, usually the translations are so bad, i hate them, so I am accustomed to see movies and series in its original language, wich almost always is english.


Comentarios

  1. i like see series in its originals lenguage too, is more fun and i learn more!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I learn too much making the videos!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. the best thing is to see the series and movies in their original language, in this case in English, since as you say, the translation is bad to sometimes

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

personal opinions

The country I would like to visit