Imagen relacionada
today I'm going to talk about the worst week of the year at the moment, first I think I need like century to get well my sleep because I have been sleep three or four hours since a week, at the beginning that was because i was sick and then I had to start studying for the millions of test that I will have this week. Besides that my ppb’s group and I went to look over our ppb’s work and the teacher told us our work was completely wrong, that’s mean that me and my group have to take off all the work, change everything and do the work again even if we just follow the instructions that the assistant gave us before. And as the icing of the cake today my cat decide to sleep on my pants and he fill up them full of his cat’s hair

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

personal opinions

The country I would like to visit