sunflowers



Sunflowers are an amazing kind of plants, their beauty is undeniable and the natural assignment of their seeds is mysterious and almost perfect. As his name point out, the sunflower search for the sun, and the sun means life, so we could say sunflowers are flowers full of life. Sunflowers have a deep meaning of life, I like that, they are the best way to express vitality and freedom. Something great about sunflowers is that we can make essential oil with their seeds or simply we can eat their seeds in a salad or a dessert. On holidays I used to travel to meadow and there me and my sisters go to a sunflower’s field and be in this place, walk between the sunflowers or stay there just thinking while I contemplate the view, make me feel happiness and full of power. And the best thing about sunflowers is that they are easy to care, these flowers with cactus are the only plants that I have been able to take good care of.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

personal opinions

The country I would like to visit