Elevator Speech


Hello, my name is Camila Dölz Bravo. I’m a psychology student in University of Chile. I want to apply for the psychopathology’s assistantship because I like the subject and the topics that we learned. At first I decided to study this career because of the clinical area of psychology and this class is like the basis of that psychology’s area. I’m a good student, hardworking and organized. I have good marks in general, include this subject. I’m good at teaching, I like doing team work and I have a good rapport with people. I’m interested in working as an assistantship because besides teaching,  assistantship group sometimes can go to conferences and prepare their own investigations or help any professor with them, that would be such a rewarding situation.

Comentarios

  1. You work it´s very good for me, but ¿Have you considered saying something in relation with your future as psychologist and what you want to do in the clinical area as a professional?, some research ?. I like it :), and I hope you achieve your goals :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

personal opinions

The country I would like to visit