The best concert you have ever had

 


Imagen relacionada


 


Hi! I´m going to write about my favourite concert.
At the begining of this year I went to Imagine Dragons concert at O´higgins park, it was part of the festival lollapalooza, i went with my sister and we were fascinated because for the first time we were going to see one of our favourite bands. I remember that my sister and I worked almost all this summer for pay our tickets, it was exhausting but it completely worth it because every concert was amazing. 
This day when we arrived to the park we were too tired because we had gone to the first day of the festival the day before and we spended all day runing between stages, jumping and screaming crazily, but even of our tiredness that was just what we did the second festival´s day. We went to the park too early to see other concert during the day, we had everything planed to arrive to the stage as earlier as were possible in order to get the best places, but like two hours before started the concert we decide to go buing some food, for our bad luck all the foodtraks had endless lines. anyway we wet to buy food and obviously we hol up so much and get late to the concert, well not late in fact, but just when it was starting, I remember I was eating potato chips when suddenly my sister scream ¡is Dan, he is on the stage! (dan is the singer of the band) and we run to the stage as soon as possible. Although everything we get good places in the stage and it was the best concert ever, the music felt everywhere, there were fireworks, laser lights and the played every song that I wanted.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

personal opinions

The country I would like to visit