Hi, this is my blog!


My name is Camila Dölz Bravo, i was born in Santiago at vitacura's Clinic, on October 19th at 1998. I sart my studies on school Alcantara, then I study in the high school Augusto D'halmar and finish secondary school last year, now I’m studying in University of Chile.  I have three sisters, all younger than me, and a beautiful cat which is so sweet, my parents are divorced so I live with my mom, my three sisters and with my cat. I have many hobbies, when I was a child, until I was doing the elementary school I did gymnastic from 2nd grade to 8th grade. I always like music so I learned to play the piano when I was 7 years old.
                                        Resultado de imagen para musica piano

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

personal opinions

The country I would like to visit