my future job

Resultado de imagen para job
I have never thougth I would like to have one job, in fact I always imagine me as an adult working in diferent areas at same time, that is because I like many things which allow me to have diferent jobs. obviously I will work as a psychologist, I don´t know yet if i prefer to specializate in clinical area or social area because I really like neuroscience but in the career I learned the social work is very important. I use to think that I like to work doing therapy or in a investigation, I don´t have it clear yet, the only thing that I am sure is that I hate working at a private company in human resources or things like that. In another way I like to work in something related with music, I have been bound to music since i was born so I´m sure it will be part of my life when I grow up and if I can have an income for this activity, better . I don´t know if I would work as a musician or teacher, I think I rather going to pick what I find in the moment. Respect to the job's time, I don't care a lot if and when I can work in something I like. In summary I would like to have a balance between both activities.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

personal opinions

The country I would like to visit